Ray Flynn Cruiseport Boston
1 Black Falcon Avenue, South Boston, MA 02210
Port of Boston, Massachusetts
Royal Caribbean Directions to Boston Cruise Terminal:From Logan International Airport (4 miles):
- Exit Logan Airport to the Ted Williams Tunnel (I-90) (USD 3.00 toll).
- Follow signs for the Ted Williams Tunnel.
- From the right-hand lane, take the first exit – Exit 25/South Boston.
- At the traffic lights, you will be on Congress Street.
- Continue straight on onto B Street.
- At the next signal, turn right onto Seaport Boulevard, which turns into Northern Ave.
- Continue on Northern Avenue for approximately ¼ mile then turn right onto Tide Street and take an immediate left onto Drydock Avenue.
- Follow Drydock Avenue as it turns right at the end of the Boston Design Center.
- Turn right again onto Black Falcon Avenue, travelling straight towards the stop sign, where you will be directed by Port Officers either to the passenger drop-off point or to the multi-storey car park.
Long-term parking is available. The city's multistorey (EDIC) is located across the street from the Ray Flynn Cruiseport. It is a space available, covered facility. The daily fee is USD 16 per day (subject to change) and is payable with cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) when you enter the car park.
Before parking your vehicle, please proceed first to the cruise terminal for luggage and guest drop off. After parking the vehicle, it's a short walk back to the cruise terminal.
Security at the Pier
Please expect delays related to security and immigration procedures when arriving at the pier to board the ship. These procedures have been designed for your safety and all attempts will be made to expedite you through the process as quickly as possible.
For any day-of-travel concerns that you may have, please contact our local cruise line representative, Destination New England on +1 (857) 496 1663 or us on 1800 754 500 (AU) or 0800 102 123 (NZ).
For additional information on Ray Flynn Cruiseport Terminal, visit the massport.com website.