Our accessible staterooms are designed for guests with mobility disabilities and other disabilities that require the use of the accessible features of the staterooms. Accessible staterooms range from 14.77 sq. m (159 sq. ft) to 27.68 sq. m (298 sq. ft), offer a 1.5 m (five-ft) turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy manoeuvrability.
Accessible staterooms are held for people with disabilities until all other non-accessible staterooms in that category are reserved. Upon reserving an accessible stateroom, we require our guests acknowledge the need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
If a guest is booked in an accessible stateroom and they do not have a mobility disability or other disability that requires the use of the features that are provided in the accessible stateroom, they may be moved at any time to another non-accessible stateroom in order to accommodate a guest with a disability.
Please note that we investigate and take action on potential misuse of accessible staterooms where there is good cause to believe that such staterooms have been booked fraudulently.
For more information call our Access Department on 01932 834325 (UK) and 1800 555 604 (ROI) (voice), fax +44 (0) 1932 820604 (UK & ROI), send an e-mail to email@example.com or ask your local travel agent or International Representative to contact us.
Accessible stateroom features:
- Stateroom door width: 81 cm – 86 cm (32" – 34") (vessel-dependent)
- Bathroom door width: 81 cm – 86 cm (32" – 34") (vessel-dependent)
- No doorframe to get into the stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom dressing table
- Roll-in shower bench
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered wardrobe bars
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Raised toilet seats (43.1 to 48.2 cm/17 to 19 ins high; commode chairs available - please request prior to sailing)
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Lowered safes for easy access (not including Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas, where safes are located at Guest Relations)
Please note: accessible suites have roll-in showers, not bathtubs.
Accessible stateroom features (by Ship):
Allure Of The Seas
Oasis Of The Seas
Freedom Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Liberty Of The Seas
Adventure Of The Seas
Explorer Of The Seas
Mariner Of The Seas
Navigator Of The Seas
Voyager Of The Seas
Brilliance Of The Seas
Jewel Of The Seas
Radiance Of The Seas
Serenade Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Grandeur Of The Seas
Legend Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Splendour Of The Seas
Vision Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas